Alright I got quite a few notes sent about that custom swatch kit I have, so I figure I might as well let you guys in on it.
I’m not making this a huge release or anything, mostly because I have NO idea where these swatches came from — and I’ve failed finding them in the past — but I know they belong to SOMEONE out there. EDIT: Oh hey! Thanks to JellyFishFlan for finding the original! (Why couldn’t I find them so easily??) Anyway, these were originally created by UltimeciaFFB and can be found right here. The ones you’ll be able to download here have been modified for my needs, so they are partially original. But not by much.
[ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SWATCHES ]
(or the image — your pick.)
Just like my brush set, you’ll have to resize your swatches window horizontally in order to have this set make sense visually. Make SURE you hit “Replace Swatches” when you use this set. Do not append to an existing set! That said, make sure you backup your existing set and feel free to truncate it to the end of this one if you like.
Hey guys, recompiled a new version of my default brush set. Click the link above or wherever to download them from DeviantART. Here’s some copy/pasted info:
Version 3! What’s New?
- This is now an extended version of the older V2 set, (from 1.8MB now to 32MB,) containing the brushes I use often in my day to day Photoshop drawing and painting.
- Things to note: a few brushes have been removed because I never used them due to their rather uselessness. The “Knife” brushes in particular have been removed, and replaced by “Broad Tip 1 & 2” under the Flats Set.
- A fantastic painting set “Triangle Brushes” by Joshua Jones has been added to the Painting section, and I’ve been using these on almost everything since I found them.
- Also new are a bunch of sponge / spatter brushes I’ve been using often as texture bases to painting. Useful!
- The Chalk brushes are also a pretty essential part of Photoshop in general, so I’ve added a section just for them.